Missing Pets
Storm - Dsh
Last Seen: 2421 E Casper Dr, Spokane, WA 99223, USA
Lost: July 12 2:21 PM
Last Seen: 300 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201, USA
Lost: August 8 12:05 PM
Last Seen: 909 S Idaho Rd liberty lake WA 99019
Lost: August 14 12:30 AM
Last Seen: 36301 N Dalton Rd, Deer Park, WA 99006, USA
Lost: August 13 1:45 PM
Last Seen: 2273 S Southeast Blvd, Spokane, WA 99203, USA
Lost: June 23 1:30 AM
Last Seen: N Argonne Rd. Spokane, WA
Lost: July 17 3:00 PM
Tango - Dmh
Last Seen: 908 N Johnson Road, Spokane Valley, Wa
Lost: July 4 1:06 PM
Last Seen:
Lost: July 12 4:20 AM
Last Seen: 8003 North Dakota Street, Spokane, WA, USA
Lost: July 19 5:00 AM
Last Seen: 15001 N Wandermere Rd, Spokane, WA 99208, USA
Lost: August 10 7:25 AM
Last Seen: 1728 E 14th Ave, Spokane, WA 99202, USA
Lost: August 18 10:00 AM
Poppy - Dlh
Last Seen: 825 North Stevenson Court, Liberty Lake, WA, USA
Lost: August 18 9:30 PM

There are two important reasons to license your pet in Spokane County.

1. Pet tags get stray animals home and reduce shelter stays.

2. License fees support the work we do at SCRAPS.

The DocuPet Story

Pet licenses are really important. When lost pets end up in shelters, those with license tags are much more likely to be returned home. Also, license fees help support critical community initiatives. When we learned that across the United States a mere 13% of pet owners license their animals, we found our mission.

We've partnered with the SCRAPS to make every pet license as valuable to you as it is to animal safety.

Your DocuPet Membership includes:

Personalized Tags

Tags That Help All Pets

Our tags help lost pets get home safely. They also help fund local initiatives that find safe and happy homes for Spokane County's most vulnerable animals.

Now in Spokane County, you can choose from our selection of fun tag designs. We can also etch your pet's name and your phone number on each

Any tag choose will be your official license tag. Cool, huh?

HomeSafe Logo

Every DocuPet tag comes with a unique code tied to our free HomeSafe™ Lost Pet Service. If your pet becomes lost you can send Lost Pet Alerts to local pet owners who will use your code and our 24/7 Hotline to reunite you.

Get a new pet license


Our mission is to help provide a safe and happy home for every pet. Our commitment to this mission extends beyond improvements to pet license tags and registration programs. We also directly support local animal welfare charities by donating 20% of all product purchases including custom tags, and by collecting donations from pet owners.

The net proceeds of all funds collected in Spokane County through our Safe and Happy Fund go to support SCRAPS.

Got questions?
We have answers.

View Frequently Asked Questions

Got an Animal Related Issue? Who Should You Call?

Pet Licensing Issues:
Call DocuPet at

Need to make a report?
Contact Animal Control at

Animal care issue?
Get in touch with SCRAPS at